We are currently adhering to Government Guidelines which means we can still welcome you to any of our Self Catering Accommodations.
· Each of our properties has had a Comprehensive Risk Assessment carried out, which is updated on a regular basis.
· We need YOU to inform US prior to your arrival if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, been in contact with anyone recently who has tested positive for Covid-19 or arrived from a country which is on the Quarantine List.
· We have extended our cleaning regime and left extra cleaning products should you wish to use them.
· We have provided disposable masks and hand sanitiser should you need them.
· We are maintaining Track & Trace records through our Website Database and guest book.
· If your booking needs to be cancelled due to the Covid-19 unpredictability or disruption, we will happily give you a full refund.
Please visit this website if you need any further information https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-advice-for-accommodation-providers or give us a ring.